market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Mini-block

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Mark Winterburn" <marcw AT iinet.net.au>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Mini-block
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 22:13:20 +0800

Thanks all prompt service. Nearly mid winter and just about time to get my
seeds started. I still have habanero chillies flourishing in 28F nighttime
temps(lastnight)tonight 38. 72 daytime though so I spose that helps.
Kind Regards
Marc Winterburn
The Oz Chilli Man
0427248766

"A great attitude does much more than turn on the lights in
our worlds; it seems to magically connect us to all sorts of
serendipitous opportunities that were somehow absent before we
changed."

-- Earl Nightingale

"When a man is sufficiently motivated, discipline will take
care of itself."

-- Albert Einstein