market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] The cost of steel

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost AT gilanet.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] The cost of steel
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 22:25:45 -0600

Wish we could grow your berries, we're on rented acreage right now and don't
know when we'll get set up on our own down the road. But we finally have our
bedding plant greenhouse up and running to encourage more local gardens, but
won't cover costs this year. http://largocreekfarms.com .

paul tradingpost AT gilanet.com

That is well said, replied Candide, but we must cultivate our garden.
--Voltaire [Francois-Marie Arouet] Candide