market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] The cost of steel

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "David Tannen" <david AT centerville.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] The cost of steel
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 16:40:39 -0500

My wife and I were discussing this very issue while in line to catch a
plane. The man in front of us, in the steel industry, apologized for
overhearing our conversation, but told us not to believe any of it. He said
US steel is of the highest quality, is plentiful, and is under produced.
This "rumor" that it is China and Iraq is being spread to jack up the price.
His advice was just not to buy. The price will come down.