market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] A Gene Revolution

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Marty Kraft <martyk AT allspecies.org>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] A Gene Revolution
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 14:39:50 -0500

What if we had a discussion of corporate power on talk radio? What if a
sizable number of polite, intelligent people began questioning corporate
power where tens of thousands or millions of people who might feel the same
frustration are listening? Could it become a national conversation?

Marty Kraft