market-farming - [Market-farming] Organic Standards Under Attack

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: shepherd ogden <shepogden AT yahoo.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Organic Standards Under Attack
  • Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 09:52:04 -0700 (PDT)

List --

We are monitoring this situation here at New Farm for a future, hopefully comprehensive article series. Please let me know if you hear any solid scuttlebutt about the details of this (especially involving certification conflicts locally around the country that are the results of the NOP/NOSB disagreements that we might not hear about) and send us names dates and contacts.

They can be sent to me via:  shepherd.ogden AT rodaleinst.org

Shepherd Ogden
NewFarm.org / The Rodale Institute

  • [Market-farming] Organic Standards Under Attack, shepherd ogden, 05/14/2004