market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] bok choy question

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Joan Vibert <joan AT windwalker-farm.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] bok choy question
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 17:44:14 -0500

Thanks Lucy and Alison for your responses. Yes we are under shade and we
use the side curtains on the E-Z ups for wind protection, so its probably a
problem of having them sit out too long. Maybe I should limit my display to
just a couple at a time and I may try the ice. Boy choy isn't one of our
better sellers, it just adds nicely to the mix of vegetables being offered.
But looks so pitiful when it starts going.

Tonight I'm going to try working up a new recipe for it that I can type up
and hand out. I think folks get really tired of being told to stir-fry
everything!

Joan
Windwalker Farm
Ottawa, Kansas