market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] RE: Livestock sales

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost AT gilanet.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] RE: Livestock sales
  • Date: Sat, 08 May 2004 11:10:30 -0600

One of the most intriguing posts I've seen,and I haven't seen this idea
anywhere else before. Definitely good to encourage buying and selling among
yourselves, to some extent, rather than watching the money go out somewhere
else, helps your local community. Sharing advertising costs is brilliant,
IMHO.

paul tradingpost AT gilanet.com