market-farming - [Market-farming] Re: Mill Grind

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: tonitime AT juno.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Re: Mill Grind
  • Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 12:25:32 -0400

Hi Jackie,
The woods where we live are heavily forested. Their are numerous
sawmills making posts, pallets, and lumber all around here. Mill grind
is all the grinding left from making the logs into posts. Sawdust is
also free and available by truckload for the hauling..............5.00 a
load if they dump it in for you......and 50.00 for a huge truckload
delivered! How i wish our road could take a truck that size!! We go
thru loads of it every season since coming here. It's the salvation
mulch for rampant weeds in plantings that are not yet crops!
Toni in E KY

Surf the Web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!