market-farming - [Market-farming] Re: Chemical Fertilizers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Grepp AT wmconnect.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Re: Chemical Fertilizers
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 15:01:53 EDT

Pat,

PS - I cited the wrong Coleman article in my prior response
under this topic.  Apologies for a silly mistake.

Here's the correct URL:

http://www.fourseasonfarm.com/main/authentic/beyond.html

As a former, long-time (30 some years) organic gardener and
someone who actually *has* read the 'standard' that is now
law, I agree completely with what Coleman says in this
article.

 Thanks for the link I have been meaning to find that article. I also agree with it and with you viewpoint on the use of chemical fertilizer. There are times when an organic fertilizer may not be the best choice.

Garry Repp
Erie, PA