market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Bulk Flower Seeds

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "marcy" <marcy AT aculink.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Bulk Flower Seeds
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 08:47:58 -0600

There's a small family-owned company here in CO that has a decent selection
of zinnias - $25 to $28/lb - 3 varieties of giants in individual colors or
mix and a couple smaller sizes.
They only carry Bright Lights or Sensation mixed Cosmos - $22.95 and $30/lb.

Burrel's Better Seed (Rocky Ford, CO - originally a huge melon growing area)
for over 100 years. It's a black & white catalog, so I look at pics in
other catalogs for colors, etc.

866 254-SEED (7333)
719-254-3318
FAX 719-254-3319