market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Another Broccoli Raab Question

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg AT igg.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Another Broccoli Raab Question
  • Date: Wed, 5 May 2004 07:53:50 -0400

Let me throw in my Raab question, also: do you direct seed or transplant? If you direct seed, in rows or in bands? I seem to see much contradictory information on this crop and want to ask everyone how they handle it. Good stuff when it works!! -Allan

After reading so much about Broccoli Raab this winter, I neglected to
remember it. Must the whole plant be pulled, or will it keep producing?
Any recipes (serving suggestions) can be emailed to me direct, if you would
be so kind. I planted some today, even though it's a tad early in Southern
Minnesota!

Also, anyone have experience with how well at market the radish Rose Heart
does?

thanks!

Jean
Jean's Gardens