market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] NY Times: Set That Apricot Free

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Jill Bussiere" <jdt AT itol.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] NY Times: Set That Apricot Free
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 10:04:30 -0500

Steve,
This article is great! These are just the sorts of considerations
that one
must mull over when making conscious purchases. Thanks for posting it! It
is like that one poster wrote - we must have all the informtion in order to
make the best decisions. I would add that we should respect each others'
decisions, and challenge them too (in a respectful way) when appropriate.
Jill Bussiere, Wisconsin