market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] technical compost question

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Elaine Granata" <ecgranat AT ouray.cudenver.edu>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] technical compost question
  • Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 11:07:04 -0600

Judy: Just went to a workshop where a local orchardist spoke of using
shredded paper for mulch as part of an experiment with county extention.
Someone asked him the question about ink and his thought was that most
people are using soy-based inks these days, so it's probably ok. His
certifyer has not objected.

Elaine