market-farming - [Market-farming] Mushroom compost

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "" <herbthyme AT simcon.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Mushroom compost
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 10:01:54 -0400

A guy in Reading PA will deliver free in a forty mile area mushroom soil for
$95 for 15 yards and $200 for 45 yards. There is another guy selling mushroom
soil at 20 cents a bushel, 1300 bushel load for $260.

Wow! Thanks Bob! I wish there was a mushroom farm closer to me for those
prices! That is making me think twice! The thing I don't like about this
company, is that they deliver only! Makes me wonder what they are hiding
when they don't let you come and get it! I don't trust most people so I
called them this morning to see where they are located and she was real vague
about their location! So after they get the next delivery of it this
afternoon, I think I may just go and see for myself what they have there. I
am not going to pay that kind of money to get something I don't want! Know
what I mean?! Too bad..Too sad is how I look at this one! I think I should
be able to see what I am buying before they deliver it! And if they don't
like it, then I will not buy it from them. Bad for me, but I won't let them
stick it to me for that kind of money!

Courtney McLeod
Herb Thyme
Middlefield, Oh