market-farming - [Market-farming] Re: printed pot labels

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: PATRICIASHERBS AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Re: printed pot labels
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 11:49:21 EDT

Hello,
 Before I took the plunge to a thermal printer a few years ago, I just used a 'regular' dot matrix Panasonic  (waterproof ink) to print my labels with a basic label program.  They can beat up a machine but it sure saved me when I was using them.  They come 1000 to a roll.  I now see they offer a laser label also, and free samples to see if they work on your printer.  I have not used these.  The company is Loda Enterprises  Denver, CO.    www.loda.com
Time saving and professional looking.  Hope this helps- Patricia

  • [Market-farming] Re: printed pot labels, PATRICIASHERBS, 04/21/2004