market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Re: Cell Phone

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost AT gilanet.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Re: Cell Phone
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 16:07:51 -0600

You're very welcome Allan. You can also extend the range by going to one of
the big truckstops and getting a cellphone antenna-dual. Pilot has the best
deals (I've seen them around $40) for the good ones altho I picked up a
clearance from Love's for $8.
Tracphones are available in Wally Worlds and other department stores, even
the Safeway (supermarket) had a great deal on them ($39) a few weeks ago!You
get the best deal from Sams club because it includes recharger,etc.....

Barb