market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Labels for plant pots

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Liz Pike" <liz AT laughingbrookfarm.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Labels for plant pots
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 10:57:40 -0400

We just bought an Epson Stylus C84 which I'm thrilled with. The main reason
for getting this particular model was the water-resistant ink, and it is
water-resistant. So much so I've started printing my own business cards
which wind up in wet/grimy hands...the ink doesn't smear. We paid about $80
at our local Staples ($100 with a $20 rebate).

I just did a search online, this is the one (& they're still offering the
$20 rebate):

http://tinyurl.com/2qz38

Another reason for picking this particular model is that each color has it's
own cartridge. My old printer had one cartridge for colors and another for
black. It was a pain to refill and alot of color ink was wasted. I've been
pleasantly surprised at the quality of printing we get for photos from this
particular printer.

Liz Pike
Laughingbrook Farm
Westfield NC