market-farming - [Market-farming] Japanese Knotweed

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "kt" <ktk2a AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Japanese Knotweed
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 15:40:18 -0700

My apologies to the list...I don't know how to reply to a thread. I just
hit reply on my browser and discovered that it replied privately. Any help
with that?

I believe it is Japanese Knotweed...thanks for the correction. Yes my area
is quite wet. So much so that rototilling might be impossible. I had a
backhoe in a year or so ago that knocked it all down, and I've been spraying
with a product called Killzall...to keep it at bay. Don't know if the spray
is killing the roots or not. It just seems to keep sprouting. Is Primatol
available at Home Depot type stores, or where can one get it? Thank you for
your help.
K. Topp
Cedar Glen