market-farming - [Market-farming] Potted Potatoes????

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: IdleThymeFarm AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Potted Potatoes????
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 17:54:55 EDT

Has anyone ever potted tomato plants for market? I have 2 bags of certified organic potatoes that went to sprout in the pantry. All my seed potato is purchased and planned. The kids will plant some of these in the kids garden but I thought of planting the rest in 1/2 gallon containers for pot sails. What do you think?

Shelly Elliott
Idle Thyme Farm

www.IdleThymeFarms.com

A place where time stands still, where back to nature is simply a way of life!

  • [Market-farming] Potted Potatoes????, IdleThymeFarm, 04/13/2004