market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] High Tunnels List serv

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Alex Mcgregor" <waldenfarm AT sprintmail.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] High Tunnels List serv
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 16:05:28 -0500

I subscribed yesterday and didn't receive a confirmation from the list or
any messages. I checked all the spam that was filtered since I subscribed
and none were from the list.

So, for some of us we just didn't get subscribed. Could one of you post
the problem to the High Tunnel List and/or the list owner to see if someone
can figure out what's happening? I'll try to subscribe again to see what
happens.

Alex McGregor
Walden Farm