market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Greenhouse Benches

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Sean Albiston" <lab AT physics.umn.edu>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Greenhouse Benches
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 07:58:52 -0600

Wendy - I've grown Seeds of Change Sherazi Tobacco for two years now - I mostly use it as an ornamental because of the pink flowers, though I have cured and dried a bit.  I started the seedlings indoors in April, planting them late May.  I've got a couple other ornamental Nicotianas that annually self seed, originally from Seeds of Change - all have wonderful scents.

sean albiston
Zone 4b - Minnesota

Is anybody growing organic tobacco?
Wendy Akin