market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] Price and Size sold...

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Wiediger, Alison" <awiediger AT HART.k12.ky.us>
  • To: 'Market Farming' <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] Price and Size sold...
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 14:43:04 -0600

They send out "runners" since they are trailing petunias. In a basket or
pot, or landscape, they're great! in a flat, they get totally tangled so
it's hard to pull out single pots without doing damage. We try to keep the
runners trimmed to not much longer than the edge of the pot as long as we
have them in flats. It just keeps them easier to handle.