market-farming - [Market-farming] ADMIN #2 : html posts

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Liz Pike" <liz AT laughingbrookfarm.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] ADMIN #2 : html posts
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 21:47:40 -0500

Just a gentle reminder folks...and this is for those of you who don't
like/want/accept html posts. Please do not abuse the posters who
inadvertently send html posts. There is no cause for you to take it upon
yourself to moderate and berate those who post as such. In a switch, I've
had several posts from new members who were admonished privately unbeknownst
to me for sending html posts. One member is an experienced market farmer who
reads the list but refuses to post due to the nasty responses she received
after posting her introduction in html. She didn't know she was posting
html. Not everyone is as computer-savvy as you are. So if you have a
problem, let me know. Let me take care of it, don't run people off!! This
list is only as good as its members who feel free enough to post.

Liz Pike
Laughingbrook Farm
Westfield NC
http://www.marketfarming.com new content added daily!!