market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] Canopies for Farmers Markets

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Marie Kamphefner" <kampy AT grm.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] Canopies for Farmers Markets
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 20:55:45 -0600

Hi Greg, we just bought a white EZ UP at Sam’s for $179. It has three
detachable walls also.

Marie in Missouri

Hi everyone,

We are in the market to purchase 2 new canopies for use at our markets.
Our old ones were 10x12 and we would like the new ones to be about the
same size.  We like the E-Z Ups because of their convenience but are
hesitating to spend the approximately $400.00 each that they go for.
Does anyone know of other makes that are similar to the E-Z Ups but cost
less?  Where can they be purchased from?  Thanks a lot.

Greg Burns
Heritage Farm