market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] RE: Anyone raising Goldenseal?? (Sarah)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Sarah Cole" <sarah AT blackbridgefarm.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] RE: Anyone raising Goldenseal?? (Sarah)
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2004 09:18:08 -0800

Toni,

We have the right environment for it as well. do you have a hill side that
faces north? Keith says this is the best place to put it. You can also
plant it in strawberry pots for harvesting or other kinds of pots, if you
put it in the right surroundings. I'm ordering some...I think from
Richter's. Would be glad to help if we can.

Sarah