market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Shelly's and Wilie's websites

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Bo Hinch" <bohinch AT machinerymaintcorp.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Shelly's and Wilie's websites
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 15:21:45 -0600

You can check out the web site I made last year and it cost about a 150.00 a year for the site and to have it listed . This was my first and only one and once I figured it out , it is plumb easy as well as effective and I build it the way i want it to be . If anyone should be interested in building one  from VeriSign and has any questions , I would be willing to share my little knowledge . My web address is www.machinerymaintcorp.com/ .
Bo Hinch