market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Willy's website

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: IdleThymeFarm AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Willy's website
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 11:35:47 EST

In a message dated 2/27/04 4:45:42 AM Mountain Standard Time, mf AT austinfarm.org writes:
http://austinfarm.org/homegrown
Wonderful site and it as a great "homegrown" feeling to it! I think I will add a map function to mine as well, that is a great idea.

Shelly Elliott
Idle Thyme Farm and CSA

www.IdleThymeFarms.com

If you would have a lovely garden, you should live a lovely life! ~ Shaker saying

  • Re: [Market-farming] Willy's website, IdleThymeFarm, 02/27/2004