market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Eliot Coleman Conference

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: KTCopsey AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Eliot Coleman Conference
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 12:12:01 EST

In a message dated 2004-01-14 11:31:20 US Eastern Standard Time, jatkerso AT bowlinggreen.net writes:
Within the last monthe it seems I remember a posting of a conference in Indianapolis, Indiana that featured Eliot Coleman.  Does anyone have additional details as to the date, specific site cost etc for this conference?
That would be me.  The conference is the Indiana Horticultural Congress (Liz gave you the link).There are several tracks, Eliot Coleman is on the Specialty Crops/Organics Program joint session on Tuesday 27th.  I don't think that there is a daily ticket, just the $60 for the 3 days (Mon 26-Wed 28th).  The marketing for sucess track is also worth going to you can.

Its held at the Adams Mark Hotel nr the airport.

Kate