market-farming - [Market-farming] RE: Market-farming Digest, Vol 12, Issue 9

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "David Heininger" <cheesechef AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] RE: Market-farming Digest, Vol 12, Issue 9
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 21:51:24 -0700

I didn't realize that there were so many folks from AZ on this list. How
interesting!

We have a small goat cheese dairy (the only one certified in the state) near
Snowflake, AZ in the White Mountains (lots more info on our web site
referenced below). We will be getting into the limited farmer's market
scene up here with our cheeses next year and then adding other farmstead
products over time (herbs, specialty produce, soaps and lotions, honey etc).

David
Black Mesa Ranch
Artisan Goat Cheese Dairy and Fine Candy Kitchen
Northern Arizona, USA
www.BlackMesaRanchOnline.com