market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] Re: Naturally grown certification

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Paul A. Bock" <bockpa AT plesh.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] Re: Naturally grown certification
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 10:05:44 -0500

Random tissue sample of 10% of their members.

Glad, I'm not member. I need all of me. It would be hard after the first
couple years. Figure 10% a year. you would be a quadruple amputee in 5
years. After 10 years there wouldn't be anything left to test.

Must be a new gimmick by Big AG Business to weed out the little guys.

-Paul Bock
Stone Gully