market-farming - [Market-farming] Re: rabbits as pet food

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Old Timin'" <oldtimin AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Re: rabbits as pet food
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 11:41:13 -0500

My other business and the one that has supported us for 8 years is selling
reptiles at shows and to pet stores. Raising rabbits can work well for this
use, there is steady demand and they need all sizes. Also a person can raise
feeder mice and rats . We don't do any of those because I am trying to
diversify but there is a market there.God Bless,
Kevin Miller

If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he
hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears,
however
measured or far away.
-- Henry David Thoreau