market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Peter Jennings on Farm, Food, and Obesity

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Windsoap AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Peter Jennings on Farm, Food, and Obesity
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2003 17:39:58 EST

In a message dated 12/5/03 8:38:11 AM Pacific Standard Time, rdhopkins AT americanpasturage.com writes:

two-thirds of the population is overweight

I agree with most of the comments that followed this, but I think we can all take some credit for doing our part to grow healthy food and talk and explain and educate our customers as we grow.  Changing the world, one meal at a time.  If we can do that, we'll have done a lot.
Wendy Akin
Akin Farm
Terrell, TX