market-farming - [Market-farming] Water tower

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Andrea <elsaella AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Water tower
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 07:27:21 -0800 (PST)

Hello Art,Phil and Willie,

Thank you for the interesting ideas and links about the water tower question.I am sure I will find exactly what I am looking to build,or buy already made.I had no idea there was so many information out there about the subject.
Well I guess one can say:long live the WWW that's not the wrestling federation guys.I meant the Wide World of Web :-)

All the best Andrea

Do you Yahoo!?

  • [Market-farming] Water tower, Andrea, 11/08/2003