market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] saukville tractor

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: robert schuler <sunnfarm AT bellatlantic.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] saukville tractor
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 15:58:48 -0500

I would call Stitzel ASAP. In this weeks newspaper add he lists 2 IH 140
offsets
with cultivators and 2 IH Farmall AV offsets one with cultivators, the AV is
a high
clear version of the A with 27" front axle clearance. Or call Marshall
Machinery in
Honesdale PA 570-7297117 he has two Farmall 140's. BTW Marshall has a large
stock of
CHIPPERS for sale. If all else fails call Ag Industrial in Maryland at
1800-442-5043, they list two Farmall 140's and a Cub...Bob.
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.