market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Whole grains and small scale grain productio n

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Pat Meadows <pat AT meadows.pair.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Whole grains and small scale grain productio n
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 09:29:46 -0500

On Mon, 27 Oct 2003 08:00:31 -0600, you wrote:

>You might wait patiently for their annual book sale it they have one, or
>wait for it to be culled.. I bought a copy of this book from the Lexington,
>KY's culled book room for about $5.00 a few years ago. And, our local
>library has a fund-raiser book sale once a year where we often find these
>kinds of books at prices we can't turn down - $1.00 for hardbacks, .50 for
>paper backs, and $1.00 per bag on the last day - all you can cram into the
>bag.

Yes, I'll keep an eye out for it at the library's annual
book sale. In fact, I can do better than that: I can ask
the librarians to let me know if it's going to be culled.

But I was an honorary Aussie long enough to download the
book....so I have it in that form. I think I do anyway, the
files are there but IE won't open them for some reason.
I'll get my husband to take a look at it for me - he'll fix
it.

Pat