market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] Whole grains and small scale grain productio n

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Wiediger, Alison" <awiediger AT HART.k12.ky.us>
  • To: 'Market Farming' <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] Whole grains and small scale grain productio n
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 08:00:31 -0600

You might wait patiently for their annual book sale it they have one, or
wait for it to be culled.. I bought a copy of this book from the Lexington,
KY's culled book room for about $5.00 a few years ago. And, our local
library has a fund-raiser book sale once a year where we often find these
kinds of books at prices we can't turn down - $1.00 for hardbacks, .50 for
paper backs, and $1.00 per bag on the last day - all you can cram into the
bag.

Alison Wiediger, Au Naturel Farm