market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Worm farmer

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: JaMaKaEnterprise AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Worm farmer
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2003 00:56:14 EDT

Hi,I am a worm grower from So. Ca. and I'm composing a list of growers from all states. Email me & as soon as the list is completed I will send the list from your state.
Email me your name, e-mail and state.
I'm also a member of this list am growing organic vegetables and will be growing to sell next spring & maybe some this winter.
As a worm grower & gardener I know the great advantages of using worm castings & worm casting tea. Not only does castings make a great fertilizer but also helps plants become more disease & pest resistant.
MaryKay