market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] CSA containers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Leigh Hauter <lh AT pressroom.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: sora AT coldreams.com
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] CSA containers
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 16:17:17 -0400

we use large totes with our farm name on it. The subscribers buy the totes from us in the beginning of the season and put their veggies in the tote each week (we don't bag, the subscribers do follow days share guidelines on a chalk board). People are happy, which is the important thing. They like having the tote with the CSA name on it.