market-farming - [Market-farming] Question

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Courtney McLeod" <cmcleod AT imscompany.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Question
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 12:56:50 -0400

I apologize for being so ignorant but the other day someone from Kentucky
wrote a comment about "Staying under the $5000 rule". And I am confused
what that means. Being that I am trying to start my own little business, I
am curious as to what this means. I do not know much, if anything at this
point and I would like to know what that statement really means!

Thank you !

Courtney
Herb Thyme