market-farming - [Market-farming] Fall work

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Pat Rupiper" <arupiper AT bright.net>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Fall work
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 05:43:49 -0400

I am busy dodging the continued rain, cleaning up and spreading aged manure on 16 garden plots. Hopefully today I will get the garlic planted (I do about 700 plants, several varieties). It is nice not to have market this morning (it was especially nice yesterday - no need to harvest in the rain!). I hope everyone enjoys the fall days. Pat