market-farming - [Market-farming] Life after Frost

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sora AT coldreams.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Life after Frost
  • Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 13:13:02 -0700 (PDT)

> Are we out there? Yes...busy, busy. First frost last night...late this
year! Last market last week...we're sad we're glad. Still doing
deliveries...pumpkins, winter squash, swiss chard, garlic, onions,
Bread, dried herbs and flowers...thinking of expanding the
Market...maybe another day/week, maybe go a bit later in the
season....time for meetings coming soon. Just got news the town landed
some big grant bucks to help beautify our Market parking lot! Tree
would sure be nice.
Sora at Paradise Valley Organics

  • [Market-farming] Life after Frost, sora, 10/17/2003