market-farming - [Market-farming] Re: Market-farming Digest, Vol 9, Issue 1

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: KTCopsey AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Re: Market-farming Digest, Vol 9, Issue 1
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 14:07:55 EDT

In a message dated 10/1/03 11:07:37 AM US Eastern Standard Time, market-farming-request AT lists.ibiblio.org writes:

I was wondering if anybody out there is certified organic.And if you are,what kind of growing medium do you use.Do you mix it up yourself ,and what proportions of all the different ingredients does it contain.
I would need the starter(seed)mix and also the growing medium for transplanting them into pots until I put them into the ground in the garden.
Thanks for all the help.
Regards Andrea

Andrea
There is an excellent mix on the Attra site.  They have conventional as well as organic.  Down side is the amount - I made up about 1/2yd in the spring of potting and seedling soil
Katy