market-farming - RE: [Market-farming] Growing for market magazine

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Wiediger, Alison" <awiediger AT HART.k12.ky.us>
  • To: 'Market Farming' <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [Market-farming] Growing for market magazine
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 08:05:51 -0500

We have all the issues from the beginning, and we love it. It is mostly
written by farmers for farmers and there is always information to make us
"think". Definitely worth the money for the serious market farmer. Take a
look at their website for details:

http://www.growingformarket.com/

We also occasionally write an article, but we loved it LONNNGG before we
ever wrote for it.

Alison Wiediger, Au Naturel Farm
http://aunaturelfarm.homestead.com