market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Growing for market magazine

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Joan Vibert <joan AT windwalker-farm.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Growing for market magazine
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 07:33:55 -0500

Growing for Market is absolutely one of the best resources you will find
(along with this great forum) for market growing. If possible get the back
issues also. I still will reread some of the really old issues when I'm
looking for something and find all kinds of information I'd forgotten was in
there.

Joan
Windwalker Farm
Ottawa, Kansas