market-farming - [Market-farming] Experienced farm help available

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: ecook516 AT earthlink.net
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Experienced farm help available
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 15:53:25 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

I know you're all still trying to make it through this season, but as a
seasonal farm worker, September means, "yikes, what's next?" So anyone need
experienced help next season? I've been working on an organic vegetable farm
for five seasons, the last two as crew leader. My experience is in direct
retail farmers' markets and some wholesaling to restaurants/markets, but I'd
be interested in learning about CSA's and other marketing strategies. I'm
looking for a farm manager type position with the potential for becoming a
longterm arrangement.

Please contact me to discuss any possibilities.

Emily
ecook516 AT earthlink.net
202-550-4069

  • [Market-farming] Experienced farm help available, ecook516, 09/14/2003