market-farming - [Market-farming] Fallen Corn

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Courtney McLeod" <cmcleod AT imscompany.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Fallen Corn
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 11:29:57 -0400

I lost my whole corn crop in yesterday's storm. I have never had a
problem with this before. Everyone else's corn around is still up. Any
suggestions as to why I lost my whole crop? I am so sad. We just
started harvesting it. And the second planting that we did was not even
developed yet. Very, very, very sad.

Courtney
Herb Thyme