market-farming - [Market-farming] Flats and grower supplies

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: timmer <timmersplants AT netscape.net>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Flats and grower supplies
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 10:10:30 +0000

Saw a post about flats, and thought I would mention the International Greenhouse Company, at Mailordercentral.com/igcusastore. At least this is the address at the top of my screen. They have 1020 web flats 50 for 22.50 and 1020 flats both with and without drainage holes 100 for 52.00 and those dome lids to fit 10 for 19.95 I have yet to try this company, but I am going to shortly as all of the recycled flats and cells everyone gave me are falling apart. Just thought you might check it out. Timmer

  • [Market-farming] Flats and grower supplies, timmer, 08/24/2003