market-farming - [Market-farming] Re: trays

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: KTCopsey AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Re: trays
  • Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 13:27:38 EDT

In a message dated 8/24/03 11:04:40 AM US Eastern Standard Time, market-farming-request AT lists.ibiblio.org writes:

If you've wanted to get some of those sturdy reusable 10 x 20 flat trays but
have beeen deterred by the cost, now is your chance.  Park Seeds online has
them on sale for $1.66 apiece.  The cheapest price I could find was $5.00
and I saw them priced as high as $9 on other web site.

Hmmmm - I don't think I pay anywhere nr that price.  I get mine at a local wholesaler and buy a pack pf 50 at a time.  Have any of you got a greenhouse wholealer in your area? I found this one via the County Extention agent when we were new to the area.
Hope this helps you
katy
Living just one cornfield away from civilization

  • [Market-farming] Re: trays, KTCopsey, 08/24/2003