market-farming - [Market-farming] Hot out of the camera

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Willie McKemie <mf AT austinfarm.org>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Hot out of the camera
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 11:57:32 -0500

I have just uploaded some photos of my semi-new electric deer fence:

http://austinfarm.org/homegrown/images5

Suggestions on annotation accepted.

To butt into another thread:

> One way that you can help farmers and small growers like ourselves is when
> you choose a presidential candidate, (or any other federal candidate) vote
> for one that is advocating Universal Health Care. And if they aren't
> advocating it, then write to them and demand it.

Conversely, if you believe that government is too big and operates
inefficiently, you can help by choosing to vote for candidates with
like beliefs.

--
Willie, ashamed that dixie chicks are from Austin
Are YOU an html abuser? http://www.expita.com/nomime.html