market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Aphids Sucking Money Out of Minnesota Farmers'Pockets

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Marc Winterburn" <marcw AT iinet.net.au>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Aphids Sucking Money Out of Minnesota Farmers'Pockets
  • Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 22:17:23 +0800

Hi , my experience is that Dan Carlson's Sonic Bloom Units increase the brix levels of most plants effectively making the sap poisoness? to sap sucking insects. I use one of his 5 acre units here in West Oz and that combined with my organic growing seems to limited most insect attacks. He is stationed in Minnesota and his products have had quite a bit of press here.
The answer may be on your doorstep.
Not associated just a happy customer.

Marc
The Oz Chilli Man